"We do it better, faster and with more efficiency than anyone else."
- Brad Herickhoff, owner, ATD

Get the Right Permit for
Your Farm Drainage Project

We'll Help You Get the Necessary Farm Drainage Project Permit Effortlessly.

Before we can start working, you would need certain permits for your project. Let the friendly staff at Ag Tech Drainage guide you in the right direction!

The kind of permits you need will depend on where you live and what your project entails. However, at the very least, you will most likely need to obtain a permit from the county you live in. While this process is not difficult, we can simplify it even further by helping you figure out where to go, what questions to ask, and to whom you need to speak.

We have a good working relationship with the government offices that you'll need to contact for permits, so we can help you with your permitting process.

We offer FREE estimates. Contact us today!

Minnesota NRCS Directory
If Your County Is Not Listed, Contact Us Right Away


Below is a quick alphabetical listing of the counties in our major service area; you can use this
list to get in touch with the District Conservationist for the county in which you live.

Download "MN Directory by Office.pdf"

Click here to view a full listing of the District Conservationist offices by counties.
MN Directory by Office